Friday, November 10, 2006

Money Maker UK

A partner invited me to participate in a project he was running that involved getting paid for completing different types of offers. Willing to help him out, I agreed. He is a bit amateur but after a while I started to see the the project was nearly flawless. The simplicity of it being that he deals with the customers himself instead of running a website and also that you are not risking any money of sorts. Admitedly he has a limited range of companies that offer solid deals, but they are recognisable and respected. Companies like Blockbuster Online basically. It is not a steady money making process. But I am on his list and he said he would contact me if anything more arises. Anyways I made a decent £140 off it so if you are interested here is his blog with more info. Oh and you have to be from the UK. He is working on a US project but it is not up yet.

No comments: